2011. július 12., kedd

My new computer-configuration

Hello!

Sorry for being late, me telling as my english teacher taught :D

This post is about my new computer configuration. I am a school-leaver and there is a custom in Hungary, the close and distand relatives give presents to the school-leaver. I got some money, so I could build my new configuration.

Except the computer case and ODD, all the things are new. Here's my config:

  • Asus P7H55-M SI Motherboard (LGA1156 socket)
  • Intel Core i3-540 processor, 3.06 GHz
  • 3x1GB Kingston DDR3 RAM
  • WD CaviarGreen 500GB Winchester
  • ASUS HD5670 1GB GDDR5 Video card
  • Corsair CX430 430W Power supply
In Hungary, these stuff cost 79000 HUF (~258 British pound, ~294 EUR ~ 412USD). All the games run fast, there is no lag, but when I started every game, I turned the resolution to the maximum and the graphical details to extra/max.

If you want a rather good computer, I can offer these parts :) My old machine is also in good hands..my brother got it :)

Peace! :)

PS: If you want to upgrade the machine, it's possible. You can buy stronger CPU, plus RAM, or stronger ATI or nVidia card. But you must upgrade the power supply, then.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése